Updated May 3, 2019
Recent posts of note:
- Reboot: FDA Takes Harm Reduction Approach to Tobacco
- No More Heart Health Valentines from Coke – PHAI Investigates Coke’s “Heart Health” Funding
- Are Daily Fantasy Sports Illegal Gambling in Massachusetts?
- PHAI Submits Comments on Proposed Fantasy Sports Regulations in MA
- PHAI Urges HUD to Expand Proposed Smoke-free Public Housing Rule to All HUD-Funded Housing
- Coke Struggles to Balance Funding of Favorable Science, Ethical Commitments to Transparency, and a Goal of Transforming the Debate Over Soda and Health
- PHAI’s Chris Banthin Quoted in Boston Globe Article on Smokefree Homes
- PHAI’s Center for Public Health Litigation Featured in Boston Globe Article
- New PHAI study in AJPH focuses on the tobacco industry’s use of personal responsibility rhetoric, how its legal defense strategies inform its public relations messaging
- PHAI Takes Cigarette Companies to Court
- PHAI’s Gottlieb and Wilking Co-author study in JAMA Pediatrics Showing that Fast Food Giants Confuse and Deceive Kids
- Historic $79 Million Cigarette Settlement Signifies Beginning of Wave of Tobacco Cases in Massachusetts
- PHAI publishes new resource: http://SmokeLitigation.org;
Please subscribe to our news feed.