Updated November 14, 2013
Other recent posts of note:
- PHAI shows how McDonald’s Repeatedly Violates CARU Premium Guideline
- New study finds McDonald’s and Burger King responsible for 99% of fast-food television ads for kids, suggests industry’s efforts to self-regulate its marketing practices are ineffective
- PHAI publishes new resource: http://SmokeLitigation.org;
- Banned In the Cage: How Xyience and NOS Unfairly and Deceptively Market Energy Drinks;
- Coors Light and “The Wolverine” Market Beer to Underage Youth;
- PHAI has created an FDA Tobacco Litigation Tracker to follow legal challenges to FDA’s authority to regulate tobacco products.;
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules in notorious sampling case that all cigarettes sold in Massachusetts are defective;
- PHAI’s Daynard Maps Bold Endgame for Smoking in United States in NY Times Op-Ed.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to help us continue our work. Paypal or credits cards are securely accepted. Thanks!
Please subscribe to our news feed.